Green Onion and Pancetta Dip
A quick and delicious low carb dip for any occasion.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 oz pancetta, cooked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fry pancetta on medium-high heat, until golden and crisp, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate. (Bacon can be used in place of pancetta)
- Blend sour cream and cream cheese in a food processor or mixer.
- Transfer cream cheese and sour cream mix into a bowl and stir in the cooked pancetta, and remaining ingredients.
- Enjoy with flax crackers, pork rinds, or your favorite veggies!
- Dip is 2.6 net carbs per serving
- The flax crackers pictured in this recipe are made by Foods Alive, featured in the March Keto Krate!
Keto Krate Blog https://blog.ketokrate.com/